The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, We have a legal duty to protect any information We collect from You. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard Your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
What information do We collect?
We collect different kinds of information from visitors to Trichrome Media:
- Feedback (through visitors Emailing Us).
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Information about any transactions carried out between You and Us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases You make of Our goods or services.
- Information that You provide to Us for the purpose of registering with Us and/or subscribing to Our website services and/or email notifications.
Using Your personal data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Send information to You which We think may be of interest to You by post or by email or similar technology.
- Send to You marketing communications relating to Our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which We think may be of interest to You by post or, where You have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar .technology (You can inform us at any time if You no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing Us).
- Provide other companies with statistical information about Our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- We will not without Your express consent provide Your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You may instruct Us not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, You will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of Your personal data for marketing purposes, or We will provide You with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of Your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct Us not to use Your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
- to the extent that We are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which We are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
We welcome Your feedback. Please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Site usage information
Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when You visit a website, and which are stored in the cookies directory of Your computer. Cookies are created when You visit Trichrome Media. The cookies do not contain any personal information about You, and they cannot be used to identify an individual user. However, You can set Your browser not to accept cookies.
Access to Your information and contacting Us.
For more information please see Our Terms and Conditions.